Best Paper Award
Criteria and Guidelines for the Best Papers Award for Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia
All manuscripts will go through an extensive review process, overseen by the editorial board of Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia. All the manuscripts per issue will be reviewed by a committee of 5 members (including Editor in Chief).
The award consists of a certificate and a cash prize of IRS 10,000/-
Last date of the submission for June Issue: 10th June 2018
- Original research;
- Review article;
- Supporting a unique hypothesis
- Presentation Style
- Impact metrics
- A Normal paper may contain any number of authors and 20 pages including the cover page and titles.
- Manuscripts submitted to Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Follow the manuscript submission guidelines.
- Plagiarism must be avoided
- Author must go through the aims and scopes of the journal at the journal website and must direct the paper in the same.
- The award will be announced through the Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia website, email & journal social channels.
- The Article processing fee will be refunded to author if the paper is selected as best paper.
- The best paper award implies with the June issue.
- The decision of Judgment panel is final and no questions will be entertained with regards to the award decision.
Panel of Judges
|Prof. Dr. rer. Nat. Hesham Ali El-Enshasy
Professor, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Energy
Assistant Director for Innovation and Bioproducts Development
Institute of Bioproducts Development
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
Scopus ID: 6602993477
|Dr. Haseeb Ahmad Khan
Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud
Scopus ID: 55663603400
|Dr. Ashraf Mashaly
Zoology Department,Faculty of Science
King Saud University
Scopus ID: 16444016700
|Dr. rer. nat.Elsayed Ahmed
Associate Professor, Biopoducts Research Chair,
College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Scopus ID: 57193012034
Orcid ID: 0000-0002-4774-4600
|Dr. Rao C N (RCN) Rachaputi
Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
The University of Queensland
Scopus ID: 26634207600